If you are thinking of visiting Europe on your next holiday, make sure you include Belgium in your itinerary. It is a small country that is located in Europe. Here are the reasons why you should visit Belgium.
1. There are lots of things to see in this small country. You can visit cities like Brugge, Antwerp, Ghent, etc. Whether its history, museum or food you are looking for, you will find everything here.
2. Most people here speak English. This is a real benefit of visiting Belgium, as you will find the people in the other countries in Europe don’t speak much English. So, it is often difficult to travel in countries like France.
3. Belgium is well known for its winery across Europe. You will find more than 1000 types of beer that are brewed in Belgium. The Belgian beer is considered to be the best in the world.
4. The transportation system is great in Belgium. The public transports are fast, appears frequently and are affordable. There are inner city trains available that make moving around the cities very comfortable. You can easily go on a day trip from one city to another.
5. Belgium is a wonderful place for eating and shopping. Belgian chocolate, Belgian waffles, Belgian beer, etc. are world renowned. You will find some great shopping malls here as well.
All these reasons make Belgium a beautiful place to visit. So, you can see what a mistake it would be not to include Belgium as one of the places of destination in your Europe holiday package.